Tissue trimming, processing and embedding (FFPE/OCT)
1) Tissue Trimming: Orienting, trimming, documenting the condition in which samples are received.
2) Tissue Processing: Dehydration through automatically and consistently process all samples.
3) Tissue Embedding: Processed tissue is enclosed in a solidifying embedding medium using a mold. We offer embed in OCT or paraffin wax.
Note: Please see the fixation buffer that we suggestion below:
1) Hartman′s Fixative: eyeball tissues
2) Gendre's solution: Muscle tissues
3) Bouin's solution: Testis tissues
4) Alcoholic formalin: Breast and Fatty tissues
More fixation buffer references, please see below: